Eric Keller's compositions and arrangements. Arranged by date of creation, most recent first.
These musical works are free of charges and royalties. Listen, download and share them. The compositions are original. You can use these works as often as you wish and in any commercial or non-commercial context. However, do observe the copyright provisions.
Quality: Recorded at 48 kHz. MP3s: 320 kbps. Videos: variable quality from 112 kbps up.
Sound synthesis: Recent recordings (16-22) were primarily made with EastWest virtual instruments. Previous recordings were made with the Pianoteq or Garritan. Also used: GrandOrgue.
All pictorial material originates from non-copyrighted or explicit "free" sources.
Download MP3, MIDI, music sheets and links here.
To MP3 and Downloads...
More Rambling through the Heath
Rambling Through the Heath
I'm Going to be Married Sunday
Maidin Chdeódhach Nu Air D'Eirigheas
Echoes of the Yellow Flail
The Fairy King's Courtship
total revamp of 14, new harmony, new sound
Questions, Considerations, Solutions
Angels wish you Goodnight
18th century minuet dance
wedding march, festive occasion
early morning event in forest
based on traditional work song
wake-up tune, mobile ring
inspired by Amazing Grace
22. More Rambling througth the Heath (EastWest) - composition [top]
21. Dance of the Sea Nymphs (EastWest) - composition [top]
20. Reflections (EastWest) - composition [top]
19. Goodnight Hymn (EastWest) - composition [top]
18. Cheer Up, Daughter - arrangement [top]
17. Springtime Variations 1 (EastWest) - composition [top]
16. The First Kiss (EastWest) - composition [top]
15. Funeral Dirge - composition [top]
14. Rambling through the Heath - composition [top]
13. Musica Solemna (GrandOrgue, Friesach) - composition [top]